Erasmus @ Paris

18 junio, 2006

The world is mine...

 

Last night world fell over me. When I got up, I realized that world was under my feet. This is a true story, the map fell of the wall over my bed, and when I woke up I was stepping on it. It was a metaphor that happened by itself; but it's so fucking true! Many times you go to sleep thinking about how your life is going down, but next morning, everything's easier that you thought before. Be strong, and go on!!! 10 days... and our erasmus year will finish, therefore my posts too...

 

Greetings to everybody.

3 Comments:

  • erm..if you'll gonna have an other blog pls inform me about it :) thank you!

    By Blogger Maria Ciobanel, at 15:27  

  • nice post..big foot :D

    so if you'll have another blog please inform me about it..i got used with your posts in spanish :)) it's a way to learn it
    thanks

    By Blogger Maria Ciobanel, at 11:52  

  • I'll begin another after summer, but that's gonna be completely in spanish :) I'll write the last post here after summer with the new address. greetings!

    By Blogger Jordan, at 14:54  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home