Erasmus @ Paris

18 junio, 2006

Front Row in my PowerBook

 

Today I've watched a video of the new MacBook. At first, it's true that is powerful than my PoweBook, but for what I need the laptop, my little PB does really good their functions. But I realized one thing, I'd like to have Front Row!! then... voilà!! I have Front Row right now as you can see in this video :)

 

How? You can read it in spanish here. It's not new, but I didn't know it! Another more reason to wait to change my laptop (ok, the money it's the most important reason yet!).

4 Comments:

  • Yo ya estoy ahorrando para el ibook nuevo pero carallo 1000 euritos para empezar a hablar...

    By Blogger Franciscano, at 09:19  

  • Según se mire Cabo. Hace varios meses estuve mirando portátiles PC para una amiga, y si querías comprarte algo decente tenías que gastarte por lo menos 1100-1200E, así que no es tan caro. De hecho hablan muy bien de él por internet, te lo recomiendo (Carlos también se está planteando pillarse uno)

    By Blogger Jordan, at 11:32  

  • http://blog.medallia.com/2006/06/shadowbook.html

    By Blogger Franciscano, at 10:14  

  • ya lo había visto. Usan el sensor de luminosidad. Mi modelo no traía eso por desgracia... bueno lo del vídeo no me llama; pero tener el teclado retroiluminado si!! En un futuro...

    By Blogger Jordan, at 14:52  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home